Members of the coalition currently participate in the following
on-going efforts and intitiatives.
- Jointly sponsor an annual National
Technology Leadership Summit (NTLS).
- Jointly sponsor a journal, Contemporary
Issues in Technology and Teacher Education (CITE Journal),
with editors for each content area provided by the corresponding
- Sponsor technology strands integrated into the annual conferences
of each of the content associations.
- Sponsor national awards recognizing an exemplary technology
paper presented at each of the content association conferences
- Facilitate and mentor new professionals who have chosen to
focus on technology and schools as a primary focus of their research.
- Identify appropriate research agendas for educational technology,
with a particular focus on appropriate questions for each content
area and discipline.
Learn about our most recent initiative.