|The National Technology Leadership Coalition (NTLC) is a consortium
of national teacher educator associations and national technology
associations with the following objectives:
- To facilitate and encourage cross-disciplinary discussion of
appropriate uses of technology in the core content areas across
- To serve as a clearinghouse for consultation with corporate
partners who are designing advanced uses of technology intended
to facilitate learning.
- To collaborate with federal policy makers and legislators to
ensure that this topic remains at the forefront of the national
- To support and facilitate scholarly dialog in professional
journals and conferences.
- To ensure that university theory and research are applicable
to applied uses in schools.
NTLC has an annual meeting each fall, the National
Technology Leadership Summit (NTLS). Members of the coalition
jointly sponsor an interactive journal, Contemporary
Issues in Technology and Teacher Education (CITE Journal)
and each year identify an exemplary paper presented on educational
technology at their annual conferences for a National Technology